Friday, June 5, 2009

I want to get to know you better...

and "introduce" you to others.

It's just another way to "advertise" yourself,
and it's *free*.

I just thought it would be helpful to have a
place where people could blatantly introduce
and pitch themselves in short form.

Whether or not you are in business, it doesn't
matter. The point of these pages is to introduce
YOU (as much of you you want to share) with
others.

It's all about the idea of community. LINC
stands for Living IN Community. The idea
is to help others out, and connect.

If you would like me to include you here,
please email me the following information:

Name
Twitter ID
Website Address
Blog Address
What is it that you want most at the moment?
What is it that you have to offer?
What would you like others to know about you?
What types of (business/non-business) interests do you have?
What types of people would you like to meet
(business/non-business)?
What keywords/tags would you like me to use?

If willing, and where appropriate,
it would be great if you mix
your business self with your personal self.


Please max the content (exclude web addresses/
emails/contact info) part at 200 words.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Send info to: info @ jolope.com

Put "LINC" in the SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL.

You can also reach me at Twitter: JoLoPe

Have a great day!

No comments: