Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LINC: Day 1 Kayley Grace

Day 1: Meet my FB friend Kayley Grace

I became aware of her through a video another friend (don't remember who) had posted of Kayley's. What I loved about it was that it was so honest, and she was asking a lot of questions that I have often asked. I wound up following her, and it has been an interesting ride as she has shared her life, living it organically and by heart.

She has started her own online TV show and has just set up a new page called The Kayley Grace Show (https://www.facebook.com/kayleygraceshow). She interviews just about anyone on topics she's interested in and shares them with the world.

(My hope and desire is to post something about each of my friends at some point, or another. Looking to do one a day. I would love it if you would share with me what you would like shared. (If you prefer I don't share about you, you can let me know that too). I am hoping this will help me to get those of you I don't know that well better, as well as introduce you to others who might be good friends or contacts.)

No comments: