Thursday, January 3, 2013

LINC: Day 3 Andrea Longwell

Just like my Day 2 friend, Sheldon Fraser, I met Andrea at Kyle Cease's November, Las Vegas event.  Interestingly, I did not meet her until it was all over, and I was on my way out the door.  If I remember right, she may have even been the last person I connected with before my departure.

It was awesome talking to her and her dad, and I was sorry that we had not connected sooner.  She has an incredibly big heart, and is a sweetheart.  She mentioned how she works with/is friends with many local musicians where she lives in Colorado, and was surprised to find that many of the musicians are very caring and giving and that there is a lot of love and respect not just among the fans, but the artists themselves.

One of her goals is to find a way to meet her interest in music and musicians up with a way to help others, and working with charities.  (Maybe I can get her to help raise money for those dealing with ovarian cancer?  hmmm... :))

Sounds awesome to me, and I look forward to seeing how it will develop.

Since the seminar I have gotten to know her better through weekly calls several of us have that attended Kyle's event.  When I asked her what she would like for me to say about her, she says she loves helping people connect with their own inner, deeper self.  She also says she loves to help people in any way that she can, and is passionate about animals.

She can be found on her YouTube channel followmethere08, or on her Facebook page. You can email her at musicwriteslove AT gmail.com or call her at 303-667-3020.

No comments: